kindly go through the following Terms and Conditions before using this website:
A) Dynamic Securities is providing its clients with a new service of trading via the internet. This service permits the client to enquire about securities’ transactions and prices relating to Cairo and Alex Stock Market. It also keeps the client updated of his stocks and funds balances with the above company as well as in addition to trading Cairo and Alex Stock market.
B) These terms and conditions shall regulate the use of the new service of trading via the internet.
C) These Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the Account Opening Agreement executed between the Company and the Client (“The
Agreement”). As such, all the transactions between the Client and the Company shall be governed by the said Agreement and by these Terms and Conditions.
The following terms and expressions shall mean as follows unless the next requires otherwise:
- "Client" shall mean any person requesting access to Dynamic Securities website concerning the service of dealings via the
- "Company" shall mean Dynamic Securities.
- "Service" shall mean the service as referred to in the preamble above.
How to use the Service
The Client may use the Service only after his review of and agreement to the terms and conditions upon entering the web site for the first time by username and password.
The client fills the required documents for opening new Etrade account.
The Company shall then provide the Client with a username and password in order to have access to the Service website.
Conditions of use:
The Client hereby acknowledges that he has reviewed these Terms and Conditions and undertakes that they shall remain binding upon him.
The information used to access the Service is personal and strictly confidential. The Client shall make sure that this information is not accessible by third parties nor should he disclose of such information to any third party. The Client shall refrain from writing down such information in any place accessible to third parties.
The Client shall immediately notify the Company upon any loss of the confidential information or if it has come to the knowledge of any third party.
The Company is not responsible for any misuse or any manipulation of the said information by any third party in any manner whatsoever.
The Company treats any instruction it receives from the Client via the website as being sent form the Client himself and the Company shall strictly comply therewith.
The Client shall be solely responsible for any instructions he sends through the Service website, including but not limited to, any mistakes or omissions or any repetition of such instructions.
The Client acknowledges that he has fully read the “List of Internet Risks” attached herewith as Schedule (1) and he is fully aware of all the risks relating to online transactions, including but not limited to, the risk of penetrating the confidential transactions and possible interference by third parties as well as any other risks.
The Client acknowledges that in order to be able to carry out dealings via the internet, his cash account should be sufficient in case of any purchase and that his stock account should be sufficient for sale in case of any sale.
The Company does not provide any consultancy services with respect to trading transactions. The sale and purchase of any shares in any joint stock companies or any other investments listed in Cairo Alex Stock market shall be left to the sole discretion of the Client which will not rely on any recommendation from the Company.
The Company may not amend these terms and conditions unless the Client is notified of the same.
The Company may refuse any transaction which is not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
The Company may maintain electronic records of all the instructions it receives from the Client via the internet.
All dealings carried out through the Service website shall be binding on the Client immediately upon having access to the Service. No proceeds of the
stock sale shall be delivered to the Client until the expiry of the settlement period.
The Company has the discretionary right to refuse any transaction if the credit balance in the "cash account" is not sufficient or it will not be sufficientupon completion of the said transaction.
Guarantees and Liability:
- The Company shall not be responsible for the quality, speed, performance, accuracy or the continued availability of the Service.
- The Company cannot guarantee that internet transactions are free from faults and errors.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or any costs incurred by the Client due to:
- Failure of communication services, systems or equipments or any other technical deficiency whether totally or partially.
- Act of fraud or forgery.
- Any accident beyond Company’s control.
- The Company shall not be liable at any time towards the Client or any other person for any damages whatsoever resulting from Client’s use of or
inability to use the Service, including but not limited to, any delay or discontinued supply of the services, except for damages arising from the negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of the Company.
- The Company undertakes to make reasonable efforts to ensure best level of dealings via the internet.
The Service may be cancelled at any time by either party through written notice. Such notice shall be effective only upon delivery to its recipient.
The Company may cancel the Service immediately upon the non-compliance of the Client with these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, Client’s access to the Service website will be blocked.
The instructions given by the Client via the internet prior to cancelling the Service shall remain valid.
Internet Related Risks
The Client hereby declares that he is fully aware that dealings via the internet are associated with some risks, including but not limited to, the following:
- Interference by a third party, including interception of messages and sending same by frauds and impersonators such as computer hackers.
- Introduce by a third party of programs and systems such as computer viruses, intrusion programs, ...etc.
- Failure of the communication network including any interruption or delay leading to the delay or non-execution of the transactions.
- The internal infringement on the Client's computer systems by his employees or other staff members.
- The negligence in handling sensitive data by persons using Client’s computer systems whether this data was stored on such computer systems or
being printed or extracted in any other way.
- The possible interference with the coding systems by force.
- The failure of providing firewalls, coding systems, passwords as well as interference control systems which might reduce the internet related risks in communications and the performance of transactions.
- Any other risks resulting from the use of the internet.